PRE-SALE OFFER #1
Retratos do Fim da Linha is a photobiographic project about factory squats in the city of Rio de Janeiro. The photographer Pierre Vicarini followed the humanitarian psychologist Douglas Khayat through his research on habitat conditions in the slums of the north bound of the city.
The book is limited to 600 copies.
First 30 books on pre-sale come with;
1) A photomaton stripe, limited to 30 copies ; signed by the Photographer and printed on fine art paper - "not framed". Each copy is unique and different from one another, consisting of images chosen from the book.
2) Free shipping to France Metropolitaine with discount code : 4EARLY30
"Do not forget to apply your discount code at the checkout!!"
Your orders will be shipped in December 2020.
Photography by Pierre VICARINI
Texts by Douglas KHAYAT
216 pages - Texts in English ( QR code available for original Portuguese and French languages)
123 B/W pictures - 6 Color pictures
Size : 15 x 21 cm (5.9 x 8.2 inch)
- Printed on flat sheets mat Arctic White 130g.
- Black and White pictures are printed using trichromie.
- Texts printed on Inapa Transparent 90g.
- Cover printed on Symbol Card Premium White Blanc 360g paper.
- Jacket printed on Inapa Transparent 150g.
- Binding: Otabind glued PUR 180° .